Otherwise known as "TMI with Kate Bratt".
Or "Useless Facts".
- more than coffee, I need to blow my nose to feel like the day is really starting. And by "blow my nose", I mean I need to use at least three Kleenex and feel like there's no mucus left in my head before I leave the house.
- "leftover bacon" is a myth.
- if you go to France, have a cold, and ask for a "Kleenex", they will look at you like you're crazy, and not just because you're a rude American. It's called a tissue, people. Kleenex is a brand name for TISSUES... An American brand name for Kleenex.
- I really, truly believe the reason I'm not a National Champion (in Smooth or Rhythm, not underwater basketweaving) is because I love short nails.
- 3. 3 is the perfect number of diapers to have in your purse. I knew you were wondering.
- if you think continually and only "shushing" a 4 year old kid is actually going to make that language-bearing, misbehaving child "shush" [aka, sit the f down and be quiet], then you need to sign up for my parenting class.
- I do not have a parenting class. Put your credit cards away.
- running continues to be fantastically horrible. It will be a long, slow (literally) road to that marathon.
- I've always wanted to learn how to skateboard. Lately, I've been having dreams where I've been skateboarding, but only sitting or laying on it. I interpret this as "give up the skateboarding thing and learn how to surf". What's your take?